Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bleeding Wedgie Burning When I Pee!!!(read Details Below).?

Burning when i pee!!!(read details below).? - bleeding wedgie

I am 15 and I'm not sexually active. Yesterday I rode a bike while I was on my period and I think I rubbed my notebook hard drive or something, because if I left my bike to rest for a moment, I thought I was a song from Sunday and burns. So when I came home and went into the bathroom, as if burnt to hell! I think I rubbed my clit hard and rubbing the seat pad and a little painful to sit on hard seats, but not painful, just a flat tire. I'm on my period so I do not know if it is bleeding. But I have a piece of toilet paper in my clitoris, and it was bleeding, but when I hurt, so I think that's my problem. How can we heal? When will it be cured? Why thishappened, cuz I use my bike when I am on my period on time? Is this an STD? I am so confused.PLZ HELP!

3 comments:

~Loving Life!!~ said...

No, you do not have an STD. I think what happened to me before. As the shower and if ur to be done, dry and put Vaseline on them. It'll get better.

Donna from Texas said...

If the friction will disappear after one or two days. If not, then you might have a urinary tract infection and a doctor should ask for antibiotics. In the meantime, drink plenty of water and cranberry juice (only if it is an infection of the urinary tract.)

Feel better!

hey!! said...

RJ and Donna L are right!

* Starlight *

Post a Comment