Monday, February 15, 2010

Do Kidney Infections Cause White Discharge Can A Bad Yeast Infection Make My Lower Right Side Hurt?

Can a bad yeast infection make my lower right side hurt? - do kidney infections cause white discharge

I went went to the doctor and have a pap, which has not yet done so, and they find nothing, but my right side burns, I'll pee a lot (the bladder is never empty), nausea, irritability, and really stands out here and how a bad yeast infection, and only a relief thin, white and a little smell.doctors kidney stones that has violated my right and just cause something if they test.also pap find my right side remains dark urine or not twitching.my

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Looks like you have a few things. First, it seems that you have a fungal infection that may have easily treated with medication without a prescription from your pharmacy. How have other questions that may have kidney stones, but more like a urinary tract infection. While annoying, it's a big deal. I have a link to the ICU WebMD for more information. Visit your doctor whether you need medication, and above all, tons of glass of water!

MadisonK said...

wait and see if you can pass through the "kidney", if not worse and back to the doctor

lb said...

To get tested for sexually transmitted diseases. A spray can is not likely, the MST. Could hold a bad thing.

nicole said...

You know you have a bladder infection? I cause pain, now there. I was put on antibiotics.

Zane born 11-25-08 said...

No, you can an ovarian cyst. It hurts bad, but it causes high.

Post a Comment