Thursday, November 26, 2009

Before And After Anorexia Photos Anorexia????photos;(((?

Anorexia????photos;(((? - before and after anorexia photos

In the PF type relapse into anorexia and bulimia, if I worked hard to improve. It makes me so sad.

People talk to me and like all friendly, but I know it because they feel sorry for me. I feel like an idiot. I can not concentrate in school, Im always sooo dizzy, my blood pressure is very low! I do not want to give an eating disorder clinic, but my mother says, I proove to eat me! I can not not want to be like that, I do not know what to do! Has anyone advice on how best mysself can, without doing stupid in the clinic. I advice it really helps alreasy

The 5'9 "and 97 pounds of instant messaging (I had my weight up to 120 pounds), but I hated for this, probably his recurring in the new just want to thin

That made me before the age of 13 years (I was very thin, and I liked all the comments I received in my face. Thats when I decided it was not enough)

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq208/Haydenloool/z995100881.jpg

and this is now my In the 16

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq208/Haydenloool/z1069021801.jpg

Doesn anyone have any suggestions do not want that again !!!!!

And I would say, Slim Help

No comments:

Post a Comment