Sunday, November 8, 2009

Littlest Pet Shop Write Your Secret Code In Can Anyone Please Help Check My Writing On Puppy Mills?

Can anyone please help check my writing on puppy mills? - littlest pet shop write your secret code in

Hello, I write a little speech about puppy mills ... Because I do not write well in English, so nobody of English grammar may change if you like, and if you have Puppy Mills please tell me if I know correctly informed. Thank you: D

This is just a part of the speech:

Puppy mills are essentially legal in the world with sadness. People you get your dog to the pet store, but know not many of them that the puppies come from puppy mills. People do not know how much pain the dog is running (for example, forced into puppy mills (1) Bitches I from somewhere, but it's true, how the race power anyway?) (2) The precarious living conditions (3) ( I know that if this is true, I read a website, and I saw something like a puppy mill breeders do "to dog" vices "(they can not bark or cry, I want my)) What an end to cruelty of need Stop the horror / puppy to educate the public.

1 comment:

Loki my springer! said...

Here is how I word things.

Puppy mills in the world are unfortunately legal. When people buy puppies from a pet, but many do not actually puppy puppies.

These people do not seem to know how the dog feels when puppy mills. For example,
(1) Men are forced to multiply. Once you have come her piglets, puppies are sold at lower prices high, while the radicals forced to have to play with the mother. A new program, about the same.
(2) poor living conditions
(3) methods for peeling. Of course, the puppy mills are full. The spawning of most of your voice has brought in some plants, while keeping the sales of the voice.

** Case closed here. Fairly summarizing what first come **


It's great. Most of your information is correct. Well done.
Hope you an art + "Good luck to get, hopefully, to proclaim the message.

Post a Comment