Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Little Overactive Thyroid Does An Overactive Thyroid Make Birth Control Less Effective?

Does an overactive thyroid make birth control less effective? - little overactive thyroid

I have an overactive thyroid that I am on medication. I wonder if I make it less effective birth control because I take just begun, and now I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. I do not remember anyone saying that I will probably forget to tell my doctor, or maybe I found myself either as I will, if the cause of my thyroid Perhaps the dose is too low? I know you may be able to find a doctor, but I have an appointment. looking for a week or two, and I just wanted to get around. Ideas?

2 comments:

LGM said...

Yes, it can happen. Everything speeds up your body - and an overactive thyroid is here - they can interfere with the last shot and the treatment of oral contraceptives.

LGM said...

Yes, it can happen. Everything speeds up your body - and an overactive thyroid is here - they can interfere with the last shot and the treatment of oral contraceptives.

Post a Comment