Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Supplements That Slow The Heart Feeling Lousy After Delivery?

Feeling lousy after delivery? - supplements that slow the heart

You wonder if anyone has had a similar experience or ... He was holding my baby is 2 weeks tomorrow and my hemoglobin was low and the doctor has me on an iron supplement ... I have no fever, but constant headaches, dizziness and heart rate slow delivery was ... and I also have a urinary tract infection, which obviously does not disappear after intravenous antibiotics, while still in hospital and oral antibiotics at home ... no idea what could it be? They have a new appointment w / Doc to Friday afternoon, but the feeling that shit does not go far and has the same as it was bare ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should consult a doctor or another doctor, he should not have been running for 2 weeks. Emotional feelings and of course, vaginal pain during 2 weeks after delivery, but also all other things would have started to run better now.

Congratulations on your baby and I hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment