Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why Inflammation Makes Your Body More Susceptible To The Hiv Virus. Why Does My Whole Body Hurt & Where/how Can I Get Help For It! Saw Rheumatologist/pain Spec./md/ortho. No Help

Why does my whole body hurt & where/how can I get help for it! Saw rheumatologist/pain spec./md/ortho. No help - why inflammation makes your body more susceptible to the hiv virus.

I was 96 and the spread of pain throughout the body and never has been. I have several symptoms that doctors, R & spec., All say they are too exaggerated and not react, what they find. Finally, I was diagnosed w / fibromyalgia, but not sure now. I say that I have 3 "slightly" bulging discs in his neck, and a few in my lower back, but not enough to suffer my pain. I was also told that I depression or bipolar disorder / personality disorder had .... maybe I'm not sure! I have had TMT. for depression, inflammation, pers. Disease, but nothing helped, they all made me worse or cause other problems. I very much regret that my kids can barely stand. Not eligible for SSI / SSD. I need help. I want to work, but can hardly walk, standing, sitting, sometimes more. Dr. did not know what it is, I would like to mention just give mental and / or antidepressants. All information that is honest would be appreciated. Pain in every muscle, hip / tailbone area, migraine. Without money and without supplement.

6 comments:

firestar... said...

I'm sorry you feel so bad. Today, there are doctors who treat pain. Shop. I want to be careful insurance.Health is a privilege, not a right in this country. Sounds like fibromyalgia. There are many doctors who do not believe, because there is no proof. Try to keep to a few different rheumatologists that really exists. It could be a problem with the nerve to fire the whole time. God bless you and do not give up.

fatredmo... said...

Contact your local MHMR center. Does support for the funding of treatment. Its symptoms are similar to more chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia more. There are several sites that provide detailed information on these conditions and treatment options to care for them. I suggest if you find one and can receive financial aid, consult a doctor of osteopathy. Using holistic medicine with traditional media to treat their symptoms. Good luck and God bless!

Kenneth H said...

You can consult a neurologist, because certain types of pain associated with the nerves. The other thing to do is your own Reasearch on sites like Web MD. I knew people who went to their doctors with their diagnosis and proved right on the money. Keep in mind that scientists and doctors can not explain what I may have.

Pastor Chad from JesusFreak.com said...

OTC, that I found quite good and homeopathic pain relief for my FMS. Volume 800 mg. Naproxen (Aleve), and 1000 mg. Flaxseed oil capsule every night before bedtime, and take arnica () is a homeopathic herb that is found on epidemics. I also had migraines in the past two years and has a firm order for Midrina for pain, but if that fails, I'll take Nux (another homeopathic herb), but often the relief of pain. Visit the links below for more information on homeopathic remedies. Good luck.

irolag10... said...

Massage has been shown that pain relief for chronic pain, and you can decide to see who is specialized in reikki.

Psychological theories do not exclude each other .. You will be surprised in the amount of chronic pain that are related to the emotional pain ..

Focus on something else .. * Anti-inflammatory allergic or less on precautions * and heat and showers, before traveling to ensure you are relaxed and flexible.

Try to stay busy and do not have much time to think .. to stay surrounded by positive people .. and lots of laughs!

Not sure whether you are a believer, but not be overlooked, not the Lord .. He knows. Enter your name and the place of prayer chains @ local churches ... Remember, this only works in miracles!

Hope this helps .. I'm sure you've heard everything .. OxyContin, fentanyl, pain pumps SQ TENS ... That is, of course;)

tdc64804 said...

The curved plate is a lot of pain. I fibrosis and a thick carpet, the one reinforced the other. Do you have any other symptoms that are associated with fibrosis or chronic fatigue? They have a hard time sleeping?

Post a Comment