Sunday, January 31, 2010

Swollen And Painful Jaw After Dentist My Right Lymph Node Under My Jaw Is Swollen & Painful, What Could Cause This?

My right lymph node under my jaw is swollen & painful, what could cause this? - swollen and painful jaw after dentist

My right lymph node under my jaw is swollen and painful, what could be causing this? I feel good, I'm not sick.The the medication I was taking Provera () my period. I do not smoke or drink, have no medical hypothyroid.I problem has only recently discovered that I had ovarian cysts, but I think it just lost my periods.I m '18 and I am in good health, above all, what about the Lymph nodes?

5 comments:

germ guy said...

No need to worry if you are your lymph nodes less than 1 cm in diameter. Pain and tenderness in the lymph is actually a good thing - which usually means that the nodes respond to infection - even if it is not clinically obvious. Text nodes can be determined from your account within 1 week.

If one of the nodes, which grow more than 1 cm, you should consult a physician. For every inch that is growing more than 1 cm, the care of lymphoma or other cancers later. But as I said, if it is soft, mobile, and less than 1 cm have nothing to fear.

You have no right to consult a doctor if I have the worrying features I see mentioned above.

Jen said...

Lymph nodes usually swell when you have an infection. Since only one of the lymph nodes, perhaps a small infection that occurs at the time. Keep an eye on him, and if it worsens, or if you notice any symptoms with you, consult your doctor.

NoName said...

probably soon become a fever or a cold
That was before this happens, when I woke up and my swollen lymph nodes


or may not be able to sleep comfortably ...

bloodsho... said...

If the lymph nodes feel bad, then you should check out just to be sure theres a lot of questions could mean the lymph nodes.

freebird said...

You can enter your wisdom teeth intersection with the right mouse button on the back.

Post a Comment